Barry’s Priorities for our City
- Expand commercial property redevelopment and draw new business to Duncanville.
- Advocate and support a dog park and linking trails to adjacent communities.
- Greater Police Department Funding.
- Encourage citizen involvement in our community through membership in Boards and Commissions.
- Engage citizens at quarterly town hall meetings and monthly Coffee with the Mayor.
Barry’s Leadership for Duncanville
- Regional Transportation Committee, N Central TX Council of Governments
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Committee, N Central TX Council of Governments
- Metroplex Mayor’s Assoc.; North TX Mayors’ Economic Recovery Council
- Executive Board, Dallas Regional Mobility Coalition
- Transportation Committee Chair, Best Southwest Partnership
- U.S. Conference of Mayors; National League of Cities.
Barry’s Education and Experience
- M.B.A. & Doctoral work in Business Management
- 33 years Global Operations, Marketing, & E-Commerce.
- Past President, Duncanville Community & Economic Development Corporation Board
- Member, 20-year Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee for Duncanville.
- Past V.P., Tax-Increment Financing District.
- University Professor of Business.
- Sits on Board of Directors for a non-profit.
- Sec’y of Board of Directors, The Lighthouse Church.
We’re always looking for the community’s support to help push our campaign further than we could ever imagine. Does that sound like you? Volunteer today and be a part of change.
Join our Cause
Join our team of like-minded everyday people who simply want a better world to live in. Where every voice is heard, every hand is held, and every soul is equal. You’re invited to join our cause.
Early voting: April 25 – May 3
Election Day: May 7
Can we count on you?
Donate to the campaign today!
You can donate to the campaign thru the secure connection with Pay Pal by either using your PayPal account, or with a debit or credit card. Thank you for your donation and thank you for your support.